Plastic surgery Health care – covered by the insurance company Beauty care – paid by the patient
Gynaecology Prenatal diagnosis
Medical genetics Urology Orthopaedics
Office hours Restaurant
Not sure? Contact us
through our form here.
Help couples who want a child.
We welcome cooperation with men willing to donate their sperm in our laboratory to help treated couples.
Donors must be 18 to 35 years old and have at least high school education (including ongoing).
We value our cooperation with donors. As a donor you will be entitled to financial compensation of CZK 1,000 for one dose of ejaculate.
We will provide you with all necessary examinations (spermiogram, microbiological examination of ejaculate, sexually transmitted diseases testing, genetic examination). Anonymity is ensured not only by law, but also by our medical ethics.
How to become a donor?
- If you meet the basic criteria, we will invite you to our site.
- We will evaluate your sperm parameters based on your spermiogram.
- If the spermiogram is OK, your general medical condition will be examined.
- We will invite you to your first visit for donation on a precisely scheduled date.
- Further visits ideally take place 1-2 times a week.
If you have decided to donate sperm or are considering doing so, contact our andrology laboratory directly and arrange the next steps, preferably via phone on +420 495 757 116, or use the web form and we will contact you within a few days.